Nabihah Said
Follow

Alone?
January 18, 2012 | 1/18/2012 02:18:00 AM | 1 comments



I DON'T want to be a lonely.

I need friends for my teenage live,

                     that full with adventure

I want my life full with excitement,

                                                   with all the laugh and happiness

not with tears and . . . .

                                                                                                                        LONELINESS




dear Nabihah,
you never alone, you know that right?
HE always with you,
HE will help you when you in trouble,
but,
you also have stay near with HIM,
you always have ask HIM,

so just think you have PERFECT companion.


Assalamualaikum.

← Older Post | Newer Post →
Welcome

Assalamualaikum, thanks for the visit and do come again :)

About Links Entries
Tagboard
Be nice please? Thank you!